Traditionally, the role of a business is to generate profits and maximize the return on investments made by its shareholders and investors. We, at The Evolution Sports Expo, also believe that promoting ethical business practices and stimulating social responsibility, by focusing on social investments through aligning CSR initiatives to our core business operations, can substantially multiply the impact of our business operations.
- By making the communities where we live and work better, we can and will gain our respective communities’ support to enable our success.
- From our vantage point, we feel the marketplace is the tool to create wealth and resources that can be distributed back through the community to solve and profoundly impact the daily challenges that exist.
At The Evolution Sports Expo, we are committed to becoming one of the nations top fitness and competitve sporting event companies. We specialize in offering amateur and professional athletes, media, expo attendants, on-site vendors and sponsors, and corporate and fitness industry executives the best possible service, selection, safety, quality, value, and experiences at our annual expos and events. As revered fitness industry specialists and event management companies, we are focused on achieving this by taking actions in the present that will create a sustainable future, while continuing to comply with applicable state and federal athletic competition mandates and regulations.
We will “Pump It Up,” by investing our:
- Equity – Donate 5% of the online ticket profits from all The Evolution Sports Expo’s and Event’s ticket sales to support a plethora of nonprofits whose respective missions encompass health and human services (with a specific emphasis on providing basic human needs), K-12 STEAM Education and scholarship funds, economic development efforts, anti-bullying, and mentoring efforts for those that have the least amount of access and greatest need.
- Donate 10% of the first-time membership enrollments at The Parabellum Fitness Center to select nonprofit beneficiaries.
- Time – Partner with our employees to find ways to volunteer their time to nonprofit and community organizations providing vital health and human services, economic development, and K-12 STEAM Education Programs, and anti-bullying and mentoring services they are passionate about.
- Actively work together with our company’s employees, co-workers, board of directors, business partners, government officials, institutions of higher learning and respective communities to promote accountability and support health and human services, economic development, and education, while achieving our business goals.
- Host educational sessions for our employees and the community on topics that include: healthy lifestyle practices (nutrition, fitness/exercise, mental and physical wellness and well-being), concussion syndrome and awareness, social responsibility, wealth management, and mentoring.
- Support local elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as universities and future amateur and professional competitive athletes by creating and participating in internship and mentoring programs, tutorial workshops, and conferences.
- Encourage our employees to further invest in our communities by patronizing local businesses.